DiamondRock Hospitality Company Recognized As Global Sector Leader By GRESB
"We are honored GRESB recognized our industry-leading sustainability policies and practices. With this award, DiamondRock is now the hotel leader in both major real estate ESG frameworks: the disclosure-based GRESB and the performance-based ISS ESG Corporate Rating. Our award-winning corporate responsibility program is a reflection of DiamondRock's commitment to sustainability initiatives that create value for our communities, our associates, our assets and our shareholders," said
ISS ESG Corporate Rating – Prime Status (2020)
- Achieved Prime Status in 2020 for Corporate ESG Performance, a performance-based rating reserved for the top five percent (5%) of all participating companies worldwide.
- DiamondRock placed 2nd among 137 U.S. real estate companies and was the only lodging REIT to achieve the prestigious Prime Status distinction.
- ISS ESG is one of the world's leading rating agencies for sustainable investment. The ISS ESG Corporate Rating considers Environment, Social and Governance ("ESG") practices by evaluating over 100 industry specific indicators.
GRESB Real Estate Assessment (2020)
- Recognized as Global Listed Sector Leader
Ranked 1st among
Hotel Listedpeer set
Ranked 16th among Listed companies in the
- Achieved GRESB 5 Star rating which recognizes the top 20% of all GRESB participants.
Received GRESB Green Star
GRESB Public Disclosure (2020)
Ranked 2nd within the
U.S. Hotelpeer set with a score of "A"
To learn more about the Company's sustainability programs, the sustainability report provides a summary of past performance along with future commitments.
About the Company
Jeff Donnelly, Chief Financial Officer, (240) 744-1190 OR Briony Quinn, Senior Vice President, (240) 744-1196